M25 is a gypsum-based plaster applied on all kinds of surfaces (concrete, gross concrete, brick, bims block, gas concrete etc.) by machine spray.
- Prior to application, the surface should be free of dust and substances.
- Place laths at intervals of 150-200 cm.
- After mixing with ABS M25 plastering machine, it is sprayed between laths.
- After spraying, the surface is leveled with a plaster flattener.
- 15-20 minutes after the first levelling the second leveling should be made.
- 50-70 minutes after the application, water is sprayed onto the surface and the first trowel is made using a rubber trowel.
- After 10 minutes, the surface is polished using a steel trowel.
- 60 minutes after from the first trowel, the second trowel is applied to obtain a hard, glazed and glossy surface.
|Water / Plaster ratio||10 kg M25 into 6,5-7 lt of water|
|Gypsum congealing point||220-240 minutes|
|Consumption amount||On each 1 cm thickness 7,5 – 8 kg/m2|
|Compressive strength (lowest)||20 kgf/cm²(4x4x16 block)|
|Flexural rupture resistance (lowest)||10 kgf / cm2 (4x4x16 block)|
|Loose unit volume weight (powder)||650 – 700 kg / m³|
|Dry unit volume weight||750-800 kg/m³|
|Thermal conductivity value||0,21 W/mK (according to TS 825)|
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Standard type||TS EN 13279-1 / TS EN 13279-2|
|Type||B4/50/2 With high gypsum rate (spraying) Light gypsum plaster for building|
|Packing style||Polypropylene bag|
|Net weight||25 kg ± 2%|
- Do not mix ABS M25 with any other product or material.
- Application thickness should be between 8-30 mm.
- The room temperature shouldn’t be below +5°C and over +35°C.
- Dry and hot surfaces must be wetted before application.
- The plaster machine and the tools used must be clean.