Satin Finishing Plaster
Thinly applied gypsum plaster for final coating.
- Enables complete smooth finish for exposed concrete, gas concrete, thin black plaster and similar surfaces.
- Covers gaps and roughness on surfaces and removes the texture differences.
- Provides a perfect surface where all kinds of paint and decorative coating can be applied without the need for paste.
- Used on gypsum plaster, gypsum board, exposed concrete and finished black plaster and similar surfaces.
- In laminated polypropylene bags of 25 kg.
- TS EN 13279-1,2
|Mixing water||10 kg gypsum for 7.0 lt water|
|End of setting||150 minutes *|
|Availability time||90 minutes|
|Consumption amount (with 1 mm thickness)||1 kg/m²|
|Drying time||2 days in average|
|Water absorption||17 % of weight|
|Surface hardness||50 Shore D|
|Pressure resistance||min. 2,5 N/mm²|
|Bending resistance||min. 1,0 N/mm²|
|Heat conductivity||0,30 W/mK (0,26 Kcal/mh°C)|
*The indicated setting periods may vary at a rate of +/- 10 % depending on the application and seasonal conditions.